In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 20, 2023
Wednesdays: Tai Chi for Beginners 10-11 am and Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm and Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Masks are no longer required during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Tai Chi and Qigong Video Subscription Library- improving your health & wellbeing has never been easier!
Video Library Subscription Plan
Just $12.99 per month includes:
- 100 One-hour Workshop Titles on Tai Chi, Qigong, Nutrition, & Meditation
- Master Lisa's entire Tai Chi Long Form course - all 50 one-hour videos!
- New! 8-hour Chinese Medicine Nutrition program has been added!
- all available streaming live on any device
- $12.99 monthly subscription plan, cancel anytime
- along with Tai Chi, one-hour courses include topics on Qigong, Chinese Medicine, nutritional healing, medical Qigong, cancer, anxiety, healthy relationships, meditation, mindfulness, and more
- Master Lisa has over 28 years experience with a teaching style that is straight-forward and thorough. Her goal with these videos is to help everyone take charge of their own health.
- watch free previews of every video
PLUS Free PDF Course Manuals! ( a $200 Value for Free )
All for $12.99 per month! Cancel at any time.
Click tab above for a complete list of video titles
Shiba Luohan Qigong Preview
Qigong for Depression Preview
Tai Chi Program Preview- 50 lessons are included in this program and will take you through the entire 108 Yang Style Long Form. Simultaneous front and side views, mirror image details, applications, using the legs to generate power, and beginner friendly through more advanced progression.
• Qigong for Sinus and Nose • Qigong for Shoulder/Elbow • Qigong for Low Back • Qigong for Breast Health • Intro to TCM • Intro to Chinese Medicine Nutrition • Intro to Pain Patterns and Stretching • Grand Circulation Meditation • Healthy Relationships through Mindfulness • Qigong for Low Back/Hip • Qigong for Knee • Qigong for Hip • Qigong for Grief • Qigong for Erectile Dysfunction • Qigong for Enlightenment Meditation • Qigong for Emotional Health • Qigong for Depression • Qigong for Cardiovascular Health • Qigong for Cancer • Qigong for Bone Health • Qigong for Autoimmune Problems • Qigong for Asthma • Qigong for Anxiety • Qigong for Acid Reflux • Qigong for PMS and Menopause • Qigong for Neck/Shoulder • Qigong for Healthy Joints • Qigong for Eye Health • Qi Body Meridian Cleanse Meditation • Mindfulness for Anxiety • Microcosmic Orbit Meditation • Meditation for Transforming Body and Spirit • Longevity and Health Qigong Meditation • Intro Shiba Luohan Qigong • Intro Qigong Therapy • Intro Qigong Healing Medical Qigong • Qigong for Skin Issues • Qigong for Sleep • Spontaneous Qigong and Turtle Crane Breathing Meditation • Twelve Meridian Meditation •
New! Master Lisa's entire Tai Chi Long Form course has been added! An additional 50 one-hour videos!