All Classes Held Online-Only until further notice
Wednesdays: Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: 2:30 pm Qigong
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
10% discount for students wishing to repeat a previous course (unless otherwise noted)! Enter code repeat10 during checkout. Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Tai Chi Classes
Tai Chi is a martial art that combines gentle movements with breathing and mental focus to increase Qi flow through the body. Originally when Tai Chi was first created 300-500 years ago, the main goal of it was to lead the Qi to the hands and feet to increase power for martial purposes.
Tai Chi is still practiced today mainly for its healing effects on the body. Increasing the Qi flow through the body has very beneficial properties for people and helps with: arthritis, heart disease, cancer, improving longevity, increasing bone density, lowering blood pressure, helping with balance, and calming and focusing the mind are just a few.
Harvard Medical School article on the benefits of Tai Chi (Harvard Health Publications, Harvard Medical School, May 2009 issue): Click here
Tai Chi classes:
Tai Chi Short Form (24) classes are suitable for beginners and is offered in 12-week semesters that start mid-September and February every year. The intersession between these semesters is when the Advanced Short Form course is offered which is basically a review of the semester's material. This Advanced Short Form course is sometimes also offered in the late spring after the February semester has ended.
Tai Chi Long Form classes are offered online Thursday at 3:10 pm. This program is suitable for those with previous Tai Chi experience and is offered in 10-week trimesters that start mid-September, December, and early Spring.
Be sure to click on the product thumbnail or title of any product to discover:
- more details and images (if applicable)
- audio samples (if applicable)
- video samples (if applicable)
Recorded Program. This recorded video program is an excellent place for those wishing to experience Tai Chi for the first time or to further develop their ongoing practice.
- 90 One-hour Workshop Titles on Tai Chi, Qigong, & Meditation
- New! Master Lisa's entire Tai Chi Long Form course has been added! All 50 one-hour videos!
- all available streaming live on any device
- $12.99 monthly subscription plan, cancel anytime
- along with Tai Chi, one-hour courses include topics on Qigong, Chinese Medicine, nutritional healing, medical Qigong, meditation, and mindfulness, and more
- watch free previews of every video