In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 21, 2022
Wednesdays: Tai Chi Short Form 12:15-1:15 pm, Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm, Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Students must wear masks during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Qigong Meditation Vol. 4 Webinar 5 Lesson
Cultivate your energy to very high levels with these meditations. Each lesson we will experience a variety of meditations including some taught to me by Master Hong Liu in Los Angeles and Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming in Boston. No prior experience needed!
Those registered for the 5 lesson programs will have access to recordings of every class to review at home at any time for one year. Also, written versions of the meditations can be downloaded.
Each of the following meditations will be covered in detail:
- Whole Body Breathing Meditation: Deeply relax the body with this somatic technique of breathing with the whole body.
- Healing Journey Meditation: Direct healing, loving energy to lift your spirit and cultivate wellness within yourself to transform long-standing unhelpful or unhealthy patterns.
- Inner Smile Meditation: This simple meditation brings healing to yourself or others and can be done any place at any time to create wellness.
- Belt Vessel Meditation: Strengthen your Kidney energy for longevity, immune health, and emotional and physical balance.
- Enlightenment (Upper and Lower Dantian) Meditation: This meditation is the most powerful meditation for longevity and spiritual peace and was taught to me by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming.
5 half-hour lessons, $40. Only $30 if registering for another course or already registered for another course.
(Taught by Lisa B. O'Shea)
Online recorded programs are easy to access. No special computer program is needed. After registering, I will send you an invitation to create an account with www.newrow.com with your own password and your email address. Once you have created your account you will have access to all your courses. Watch this Online Classes Tutorial for more details.