In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 21, 2022
Wednesdays: Tai Chi Short Form 12:15-1:15 pm, Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm, Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Students must wear masks during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Qigong Meditation Vol. 3 Webinar 10 Lessons
Cultivate your energy to very high levels with these meditations. Each lesson we will experience a variety of meditations including some taught to me by Master Hong Liu in Los Angeles and Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming in Boston. No prior experience needed!
Those registered for the 10 lesson programs will have access to recordings of every class to review at home at any time for one year. Also, written versions of the meditations can be downloaded.
Each of the following meditations will be covered in detail:
- Lotus Blossom Meditation: Cultivate and balance the energy of the heart for compassion with the lower belly (Dantian) for longevity.
- Body Scan Release Meditation: Release blockages and tension easily from the body with this peaceful, comforting meditation.
- Qi Exchange with Environment or Partner Meditation: Greatly improve your health and bring a state of balance and harmony to your energy as you learn to share and exchange Qi.
- Belt Vessel Meditation: Strengthen your Kidney energy for longevity, immune health, and emotional and physical balance.
- Free Form (Spontaneous Qigong) Meditation: Learn this ancient style of Qigong to deeply heal and balance the body.
- Bone Health Meditation: Revitalize your whole body and strengthen the bones and blood.
10 half-hour lessons, $80. Only $60 if registering for another course or already registered for another course.
(Taught by Lisa B. O'Shea)
Online recorded programs are easy to access. No special computer program is needed. After registering, I will send you an invitation to create an account with www.newrow.com with your own password and your email address. Once you have created your account you will have access to all your courses. Watch this Online Classes Tutorial for more details.