In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 21, 2022
Wednesdays: Tai Chi Short Form 12:15-1:15 pm, Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm, Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Students must wear masks during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Qigong Meditation Vol. 2 Webinar 10 Lessons
Cultivate your energy to very high levels with these meditations. Each lesson we will experience a variety of meditations including some taught to me by Master Hong Liu in Los Angeles and Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming in Boston. No prior experience needed!
Those registered for the 10 lesson programs will have access to recordings of every class to review at home at any time for one year. Also, written versions of the meditations can be downloaded.
Each of the following meditations will be covered in detail:
- Meridian Breathing Meditation: Create a gentle, balancing flow of energy through the four major yin and yang pathways of the 12 meridians.
- Twelve Meridian Meditation: Special bonus of this one-hour workshop teaching the entire 12 meridian pathways and the practice of moving energy through each meridian for healing and harmony of the body.
- Organ Breathing Meditation: Flush out blockages within each organ using simple breathing techniques.
- Mindfullness Walking Meditation: Come back to this present moment using a simple walking technique.
- Buddha Mind Meditation: Release attachments to old thought patterns and allow a deeper connection to your sense of spirit and universal energy with this meditation taught to me by Master Hong, Liu.
- Turtle Crane Breathing Meditation: Heal your nervous system with this powerful meditation taught to me by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming.
10 half-hour lessons, $80. Only $60 if registering for another course or already registered for another course.
(Taught by Lisa B. O'Shea)
Online recorded programs are easy to access. No special computer program is needed. After registering, I will send you an invitation to create an account with www.newrow.com with your own password and your email address. Once you have created your account you will have access to all your courses. Watch this Online Classes Tutorial for more details.