All Classes Held Online-Only for Fall/Winter 2020-2021
Wednesdays: 12-1 pm Tai Chi Short Form, and 6-7 pm Qigong
Thursdays: 2:30 pm Qigong, 3-4 pm Long Form Tai Chi
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
10% discount for students wishing to repeat a previous course (unless otherwise noted)! Enter code repeat10 during checkout. Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Qigong Meditation Vol. 1 Webinar 10 Lessons
Cultivate your energy to very high levels with these meditations. Each lesson we will experience a variety of meditations including some taught to me by Master Hong Liu in Los Angeles and Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming in Boston. No prior experience needed!
Those registered for the 10 week programs will have access to recordings of every class to review at home at any time for one year. Also, written versions of the meditations can be downloaded along with a special audio track of the mindfulness meditation.
Each of the following meditations will be covered in detail:
- Circulate Universal Qi Meditation- Exchange energy with the universe for self-healing and to help others- taught to me by Master Hong, Liu.
- Mindfulness (Thich Nhat Hanh Poem) Meditation- Enter a state of presence through focusing on the helpful phrases from the teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh). Special download of audio of this meditation is included with this package!
- Four Tones Meditation- Toning meditation to relax, heal the body, and carry the mind to a state of oneness with the universe - taught to me by Master Hong, Liu.
- Dantian Roots and Sun Meditation- Build energy for longevity and health as we balance yin and yang within the body
- Qi Cleansing Breath Meditation- Flush out blockages, melt away physical tension and pain, and deeply relax the body
- Yin Essence Meditation- Build energy for longevity and renewing the yin aspect of the body
- Sky Door Breathing Meditation- Balance energy between yourself, the earth, and the sky- taught to me by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming.
10 half-hour lessons, $75. Only $55 if registering for another course or already registered for another course.
(Taught by Lisa B. O'Shea)
Online recorded programs are easy to access. No special computer program is needed. After registering, I will send you an invitation to create an account with www.newrow.com with your own password and your email address. Once you have created your account you will have access to all your courses. Watch this Online Classes Tutorial for more details.