Video Subscription Library
only $12.99 per month! Cancel anytime! Now includes BONUS- 8-hour Chinese Medicine Nutrition program, 40 Qigong Titles and 50 lessons on Tai Chi Long Form! Subscribe for big savings, cancel anytime!
Toll Free: 877.346.4017
Policies and procedures for dealing with safety and sanitizing during this time of Covid-19.
The need for each individual’s protection from exposure to the coronavirus makes a lot of additional details that we need to be aware of. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Please let us know if you have any special needs or requirements that haven’t addressed here. We will get through this together!
First, a few questions for you to review the day of your appointment in the office. If you say yes to any of these questions, we will have to reschedule your appointment, at no charge to you. If you know sooner that the day of your appointment that you are not feeling well, please contact us to reschedule.
1. Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above? Yes ☐ No ☐
2. Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath? Yes ☐ No ☐
3. Do you now, or have you recently had, any chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, or new rashes or lesions? Yes ☐ No ☐
4. Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms? Yes ☐ No ☐
All surfaces that you will come in contact with will be sanitized before your arrival.
1. Please wear a mask for your session. Masks must cover your nose as well as your mouth. If you don’t have one available, one will be supplied to you. I will be wearing a mask the whole time as well.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car (or outside) until you are contacted by text. You will be texted right before your session to let you know the office is now empty and you can come in. There will be enough time for you to get up to the office after you have been texted.
3. You'll be met at the door so you won’t have to touch the doorknob.
4. I’ll have hand sanitizer that we will both use in the waiting room and then we will enter my office for your session.